This training is certified by KRI – Kundalini Research Institute (USA) and recognized by Yoga Alliance (USA). Upon successful completion of the training you receive the “International Kundalini Yoga Level 1 – Instructor” certificate which qualifies you as a teacher for registration as member the International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association (IKYTA), which include internet listings and other professional benefits.
- Attendance and participation in all modules (absence of more than 20% may result in a student completing the course by attendance at a future Teacher Training program , but not longer than 2 years)
- Timely payment of all course fees
- Satisfactory teaching practice assessment
- Passing grade on the KRI written exam
- Attend 20 KY classes outside the course taught by an KRI certified instructor.
- Creation of 2 yoga class series or 2 retreats curricula
- Attendance at a one day White Tantric Yoga Meditation Course (if offered locally)
- Participation in a minimum of 5 full early morning Aquarian Sadhana
- Completion of at least one assigned: 40-days kriya/meditation
- Submission of all course work up to 40 days after the end of the training.
- Course and trainer evaluation feedback
- Upholding the teachers code of conduct